"The place is beautiful, clean and they didn't cut any costs in the quality of food and services provided. Mark and Corey are overly attentive and committed to making all your needs met. My wife and I celebrated her 50th birthday and they were a very big part of making it special. When we left them, we told them we feel like we are friends. They truly are that nice, fun, and enjoyable to be around. We will be back!" Debbie Z.... 5 STARS
The Bond 1835 Features...
- Complete hot breakfast made especially for you featuring local farm fruits, eggs from Four Corners Farm & fresh baked pastries!
We're not happy until you're fabulously full. Please note breakfast is not served during the winter off-season, January 1 through May 1 ~ rooms rates are adjusted during those months.
- We make getting out of bed a bit difficult with superior gel memory foam mattresses with amazingly soft, sustainably sourced, organic sheets by Boll & Branch & Cozy Earth.
- Luxe robes, hairdryers, toiletries, magnifying vanity mirrors, refrigerators & Keurig stations in every room.
- We welcome your furry friend in our downstairs king rooms with a nominal fee **
- Event space up to 50 guests. Perfect for rehearsal dinners, reunions, small weddings & parties.
- New liquor license! Adult beverages now available for purchase at breakfast and in guest rooms. Here's to Mimosas and Bloody Marys!
- Introducing our summertime private lake access* during specific daytime hours with kayak, canoe and paddle board rentals. Limited availability - priority is given to those guests who book direct on The Bond 1835 website.
- Full concierge service: tours, restaurant reservations & special event planning.
** all pet reservations must be made in our downstairs Deluxe King Rooms with a $50 allergy cleaning fee per stay.
Something for Everyone in Skaneateles.
Skaneateles & the Finger Lakes region have a plethora of tours, wineries, shopping, hiking, fine & casual dining, music festivals, the Antique Boat Show, polo, antiquing, boating & sailing. Find out more by clicking a photo below, then visit our Skinny-Atlas Must-Do's page!